3/22/11

Make Way...

For the second installment of In Town Tuesdays, I made a trek over to the Public Gardens to see the Make Way for Ducklings Statues.  It wasn't exactly a great day for a walk, but I sort of liked how Mrs. Mallard & her babies looked in the gloomy weather.

ISO 100, f/2.5, 1/320, 50mm


Lately, I'm in love with my fixed 50mm and have been using it for everything.  The only problem is, I always go to 1.8 and think I've got more in focus than I actually do.  I took some shots at 1.8, 2.2 and 2.5 just for good measure, but they still aren't quite as in focus as I wanted.  I have tried the DOF preview button, but honestly I don't see anything happening when I press it.  Maybe I need glasses.


QUACK!
ISO 100, f/2.5, 1/320, 50mm

This guy's got attitude. He's my favorite.
ISO 200, f/2.8, 1/320, 50mm
On the way out.....
Garden Gate
ISO 200, f/1.8, 1/800, 50mm





In other news
My baby boy Ben turned 4 and a half today!  We celebrated because, well, why not?  To quote Ben, it was "the best party ever!".  



It's your birthday, of course you can wear a frog towel on your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment