3/6/11

Isn't it romantic?

Tonight, I was inspired by some candles that were left out from a dinner party we had last weekend.  
I only had two.  Which looked nice.  
ISO 800, f/2.0, 1/320, 50mm

But, I wanted more candles.  So I got out the mirror to create the illusion of more candles.  Rather, I dismantled the mirror in our bedroom for my project d'jour.  How about 3?

I decided I liked four the best.


I like it better if the focus is on the candle furthest away.
Like this:
ISO 1600, f/1.8, 1/1600, 50mm


Or maybe like this:
ISO 1600, f/2.0, 1/1000, 50mm

I had a hard time shooting these candles. I don't know if it's me, the camera, the lens, or the lighting in my bedroom... I had my focus manually selected to be on the last flame, but it just isn't as sharp as I had hoped.

In other news:
Ben loves the helmet we got him recently for skiing, biking, scootering.  He's also not camera shy.
ISO 200, f/8.0, 1/160, 28mm

No comments:

Post a Comment