That's what year it was when I was 12. Top Gun was the must see movie. Madonna and Billy Joel were in constant rotation on the cassette deck. We did research for our book reports in the encyclopedia, not on the internet. We watched Family Ties and the Cosby Show at night - and not on DVR. Pre-teen angst was brewing, boyfriends were made ( and lost ) in a week's time, truth or dare was innocently played, and most fun of all... little girl friendships were turning into best friend relationships that would last for years to come.
I had so much fun this past weekend shooting these adorable BFFs just a week before they graduate from middle school. They are headed off to different high schools in the fall. Different paths, different futures, but I have a strong suspicion their friendship will remain the same....
Enjoy some of my favorites!
yea maybe a teeny bit cheesy, but what the heck!
No comments:
Post a Comment