9/12/11

a solution, part 2

I had another shoot for Solutions at Work this weekend.  Unlike last time, this event was all kids.  I love how fun and energetic this bunch was.  Ready to create, and not afraid of my camera one bit.

These kids are children of families who are served by Solutions at Work.  They agreed to come together this weekend to make vases to be sold at a fund raising gala later this year.


Here's Doug, the owner of The Clay Room in Brookline teaching the kids how to get started on their masterpieces.




How happy is this girl?
Jessica wants to be a doctor when she grows up



Birthday boy Mohammed - total ham


Aishya's mom asked me to take a picture of her with her girls.  She is 45 and has five children.  Her youngest daughter Sara is 2.  You do the math.  a-ma-zing.  She was so sweet and warm. Within minutes of meeting her we were like old friends, discussing babies, sleep (or lack of) and breastfeeding.  I am so happy to be able to provide this awesome family photo for her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment