10/11/11

99%


I can't avoid walking past 'Occupy Boston' on my way to and from work every day.  Today, for 'In Town Tuesday', I took a closer look.  I walked right through this tent city, examining the living quarters of the protesters.  I read the signs, I looked at the literature, I stopped to listen to a speaker for a bit.  Still, I am 99% confused about what specifically it is that these people are trying to accomplish. 









I am 99% sure that even if we figure out what they are trying to do nothing is going to happen. Sorry, that's so glass half empty, I know. 

I am also 99% annoyed they tried to take over the Rose Kennedy greenway, a super cool beautiful open space with great outdoor art

I am 99% sure I don't want to do my dishes here


I am 99% happy I don't have to sleep here this winter 


Also I am 99% sure I hate street photography. I'm too much of a nervous nelly to be doing much of that s&;(t!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment